Authorised Palo Alto Networks Reseller in Malaysia
AceTeam Networks is one of the fastest growing IT solution providers in Malaysia that specialises in Cybersecurity, Unified Communications, Networking, Data Centre, Storage, and Cloud.
We offer consultation and IT infrastructure design services that meet the various business requirements regardless of scale.
AceTeam is proud to be one of the selected companies to receive the first batch of Malaysia Digital (MD) status by MDEC with aims to drive Malaysia’s digital economy forward.
On top of that, AceTeam Networks also provides:
- Professional services from highly qualified engineers that are available around-the-clock
- IT solutioning and consultation that best suit your business’s IT needs.
- Security for sensitive business related data and information.
This is why you should sign up with AceTeam Networks, a Platinum Partner for Palo Alto Networks.
What is Palo Alto Networks?
To start things off, Palo Alto Networks is a cybersecurity solutions provider that currently protects more than 85,000 customers globally. Their solutions include cybersecurity platforms and cloud-delivered security services that’s backed by threat intelligence and automation.
Because of that, Palo Alto Networks help organisations, regardless of size, prevent sophisticated cybersecurity attacks across networks, cloud, and endpoint devices.
Why Should Companies Use Palo Alto Networks?
Palo Alto Network’s solutions synergises well with each other in order to provide simplicity and security against cybersecurity threats DDOS, Botnet, Ransomware, Remote Access Trojan, Cryptomining and many more.
Since larger enterprises are prone to having more points of entry that are vulnerable, Palo Alto also provides solutions based on the Zero Trust Network Architecture to protect and minimise the risk of data breach. They also employ artificial intelligence (AI) and automation to give IT and cybersecurity staff a leg up on early detection of security threats.
Their solutions are commonly used by companies in a variety of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, finance, as well as oil and gas.
Palo Alto Networks Products
As the leading provider for cybersecurity solutions, these are some of the solutions offered by Palo Alto Networks:
- Next-Generation Firewall: Much like a traditional firewall, Next-Generation Firewall blocks traffic based on administrator-defined restrictions. However, it takes protection a step further by blocking modern threats like advanced malware, application-layer attacks, malicious URLs and more.
- PAN-OS: A software that runs and controls all Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. By leveraging App-ID, Content-ID, Device-ID, and User-ID technologies on top of inline machine learning, you are able to control the application use across all user devices from any location at all times.
- Panorama: Provides IT and cybersecurity staff with a centralised tool to oversee and manage all your firewall and security applications. Panorama provides an interactive and graphical view of applications, URLs being visited, threats going through your Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall for easy visualisation and threat resolution.
Cloud delivered security solution:
- Advanced Threat Prevention: Palo Alto Networks offers the first real-time Intrusion Prevention System that’s able to prevent 96% of web-based Cobalt Strike C2, and detect evasive or unknown C2 threats by up to 48%. Advanced Threat Prevention blocks both network and application layers including port scans, buffer overflows, and remote code execution.
- Advanced URL Filtering: Provides real-time web protection capable of stopping up to 76% of malicious URLs. By combining Palo Alto Networks’ malicious URL database, and using a real-time web protection engine that’s powered by machine learning, it is able to automatically detect and prevent web-based security threats instantly.
Secure Access Service Edge:
- Prisma Access: Protects hybrid workforce using a cloud-hosted security solution that takes advantage of Zero Trust Network Architecture 2.0 (ZTNA 2.0) by using a common policy framework to secure both access and data to reduce risk of data breach.
Reach out to AceTeam Networks to find the products or services that best suit your company’s cybersecurity needs.
Types of Palo Alto Networks Packages
- Standard business package: Includes professional services like software, hardware installation, configuration, and support by certified engineers.
- Custom on-demand service package: Upon request, preventative maintenance services, project management, and certified engineers for specific project requirements depending on the project requirements.
AceTeam Networks offer site surveying services, where we will send qualified personnel to your business premise to analyse and provide the best products to meet your business’s needs.
Proof of concepts are offered to customers so that they can test the products for a limited time to test the feasibility of business concepts and proposals to solve enterprise-level problems and accelerate innovation goals.
Please do not hesitate to contact AceTeam Networks to evaluate your business and plan out which Fortinet product and price best suits you and your business.
Who uses Palo Alto Networks?
Palo Alto Networks cybersecurity solutions are used by enterprises from various industries including healthcare, manufacturing, finance, as well as oil and gas.
What type of firewall is Palo Alto Networks?
Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall which provides visibility and control over applications, users, and content within the firewall using a combination of hardware and software.
What makes Palo Alto Networks different?
On top of being used by 100% of the Fortune 10 companies, Palo Alto Networks provides comprehensive, industry-leading solutions that synergise well with each other to strengthen security, and improve ROI.